The funds will be used to purchase and install laptop computers in all marked patrol units. These units will be connected to the Illinois Wireless Information Network, which will provide officers with access to State and local databases.
- $100,000 to the Village of Virgil to install underground storm water drainage tiles to alleviate a standing water problem. The village will contribute $147,000.
This project was initiated by State Rep. Patricia Reid Lindner, R-Aurora.
- $100,000 to the Village of Sugar Grove to help fund a 26-acre sports complex project. Kane County will contribute $111,800.
This project was initiated by Lindner.
- $25,000 to the Kairos Family Center in Elgin to purchase equipment and supplies used in its family-centered counseling.
This project was initiated by State Sen. Steven Rauschenberger, R-Elgin.
- $24,000 to the YWCA of Elgin to enclose the pavilion at its camp for year-round use, and to purchase a new tractor.
This project was initiated by State Rep. Douglas Hoeft, R-Elgin.
- $15,000 to the Village of Hebron to purchase a new lift station pump and associated electrical controls for its water station.
This project was initiated by Klemm.
- $15,000 to Dunham Township in Harvard to build an addition to its garage to be used for administrative offices. The township will contribute $20,000.
This project was initiated by House Republican Leader Lee Daniels of Elmhurst.