- $350,000 to the Northbrook Park District to construct a handicapped accessible restroom and a concession facility at the Village Greens site.
This project was initiated by State Rep. Elizabeth Coulson, R-Glenview.
- $150,000 to the Wheeling Park District to alleviate flooding and to control stormwater runoff at the Chevy Chase Golf Course. The district is contributing $2,947,980.
This project was initiated by State Sen. Terry Link, D- Vernon Hills.
- $120,000 to the Mount Prospect Library to purchase workstations, carpeting and audiovisual shelving and to make electrical improvements. The Village is contributing $28,224.
This project was initiated by State Rep. Carolyn Krause, R-Mount Prospect.
- $30,000 to the Rainbow Hospice, Inc., Park Ridge, to support its Grief at School Outreach Program. The village is contributing $15,000.
This project was initiated by State Rep. Rosemary Mulligan, R-Des Plaines.
- $10,000 to Special Leisure Services, Rolling Meadows, to purchase and install computers and equipment for the Northwest Special Recreation Association.
This project was initiated by State Rep. Suzanne Bassi, R-Palatine.
- $10,000 to Harbour, Inc., Park Ridge, to purchase office equipment and furniture and to make repairs to its facility.
This project was initiated by Mulligan.