- $300,000 to Southern Illinois University-Edwardsville to construct a storm water detention basin.
This project was initiated by State Sen. Evelyn Bowles, D-Edwardsville.
- $100,000 to Southern Illinois University-Carbondale to construct a dispensary and quarters for the medical staff and the camp director for its Touch of Nature camping area. The University is contributing $40,000.
This project was initiated by Bowles.
- $50,000 to Southwestern Illinois Resource Conservation and Development, Inc., to map the area's rural water systems.
- $20,000 to the City of Collinsville Historic Preservation Commission to restore the D.D. Collins House.
This project was initiated by State Rep. Jay Hoffman, D-Collinsville.
- $15,000 to the Village of Roxana Fire Department to purchase a thermal imaging camera. This project was initiated by State Rep. Steve Davis, D-Bethalto.
- $10,000 to Twin Rivers Search and Rescue, Inc., to purchase a new rescue boat.
This project was initiated by Davis.
- $5,000 to the Clinton County Historical Society to make improvements to the Clinton County Historical Society Museum.
This project was initiated by State Rep. Kurt Granberg, D-Carlyle.