The new building will serve as a work/equipment storage area and a meeting-polling room.
- $100,000 to the Village of Farmersville to construct handicap accessible sidewalks. The village is contributing $10,000.
This project was initiated by State Rep. Gary Hannig, D-Litchfield.
- $50,000 to the Mental Health Centers of Central Illinois to remodel the restrooms at the Logan-Mason Rehabilitation Center.
This project was initiated by State Sen. Robert A. Madigan, R-Lincoln.
- $25,000 to the Classic Iron Club to purchase property for the display and storage of antique tractors and farming machinery.
This project was initiated by State Rep. Tom Ryder, R-Jerseyville.
- $25,000 to the Baylis Fire Protection District to purchase fire, rescue and safety equipment.
This project was initiated by State Rep. Art Tenhouse, R-Liberty.
- $20,000 to Roanoke Township to patch roads.
This project was initiated by State Rep. Keith P. Sommer, R-Mackinaw.
- $20,000 to Partridge Township to complete phase II construction work at Bowald Hill in Metamora.
This project was initiated by Madigan.