- $100,000 to the Village of Glenview for the costs associated with designing street lighting along Waukegan Road.
This project was initiated by Parker.
- $75,000 to the Village of Arlington Heights to purchase property in the Central Business District located at the intersection of Campbell and Vail Avenues for the development of an urban plaza.
This project was initiated by State Sen. Dave Sullivan, R-Mount Prospect.
- $50,000 to Elk Grove Township to expand the assessor's office in order to consolidate operations. This project was initiated by Sullivan.
- $50,000 to the Village of Wheeling to design a park and plaza on three of four corners at the intersection of Milwaukee Avenue and Dundee Road, which will serve as a gateway for the community.
This project was initiated by Sullivan.
- $30,000 to the Des Plaines School District 62 SPARK program to fund their newly created program, HIPPY (Home Instruction Program for Preschool Youngsters).
This project was initiated by State Rep. Rosemary Mulligan, R-Des Plaines.
- $10,000 to the Forest Preserve District of Cook County to make improvements at the Highland Woods Golf Course, including landscaping and erosion control.
This project was initiated by State Rep. Suzanne "Suzie" Bassi, R-Palatine.